Outsourced CFO and Controllership
The role of CFO (Chief Financial Officer) varies from company to company, but primary duties typically include financial risk management, analysis, planning & reporting. At San Diego, CA CPA firm Araceli C. Rivera, CPA, we can provide any combination of these services based on your business needs.
Most businesses don't need the added payroll expense of an in-house financial officer, making outsourced CFO services a perfect fit for small businesses. Whether you're looking for ongoing or project-based services, Araceli C. Rivera, CPA will work with you to develop the perfect business consulting plan - expanding services as your business grows.
Some of our outsourced CFO/Controller services include:
- Cash flow management
- Financial risk management and analysis
- Financial planning and budgeting
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts receivable/payable
- Profit improvement solutions
- Financial reporting
- Accounting systems establishment
- Management audits
- Accounting staff training & management coaching
- Due diligence
- Equity and debt financing
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Government compliance
- Tax planning and preparation
- Point-of-sale software and support
- QuickBooks® training and support
- Payroll Services
We offer a consultation for business owners. Call us at 619-621-5337 to set an appointment to discuss your specific needs.