Which type of business entity you choose will impact the way you maintain your records, the expenses that can be deducted and many other tax related implications. At Araceli C. Rivera, CPA, a San Diego CPA firm, our tax consultants are experienced with structuring all entity types to minimize tax liabilities and ease administration.
This is one of the most important decisions you will make for your company and it can have both positive and negative consequences.
Our new business advisor services include:
- Small business start-up consulting
- Incorporation and business formation assistance
- Selection of the right structure - S-Corporation, C-Corporation, Partnership, California LLC
- Business plan development
- Bookkeeping and payroll services
- Cash flow projections
In addition, we can assist you in establishing your back-office operations. We'll help you develop the right accounting support, advise you on accounting software like QuickBooks and help you establish operational procedures that offer increased accountability and fraud deterrence.
We offer a free one hour consultation for business owners. Call us at 619-621-5337 to set an appointment to discuss your specific needs.